Reckless Love: A 40-Day Journey (Hardcover)
BASED ON THE NO. 1 SINGLE ON BILLBOARD'S HOT CHRISTIAN SONGS IN 2018 AND NOMINATED IN 2019 FOR A GRAMMY.
Can God ever truly be reckless?
This book will deepen your understanding of God’s love for you and lead you to encounter His life-changing presence.
The worship song “Reckless Love” became the No. 1 single on Billboard’s Hot Christian Songs chart in March 2018 and stayed at the top of the chart for eighteen weeks. It went on to be named Song of the Year and Worship Song of the Year at the 2018 GMA Dove Awards, and was nominated in 2019 for a Grammy.
In this forty-day journey, “Reckless Love” songwriter Cory Asbury dives deep into the heart of the popular worship song as he shares the story behind the song and explores the themes that have resonated so powerfully with listeners, including the following:
- Why we can never exhaust the Father’s love
- How to love God and others with abandon
- How to move from guilt to grace
- Whether God could ever truly be reckless
This forty-day journey will deepen readers’ understanding of God’s love for them and lead them to encounter His life-changing presence.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Reckless Love is a daily journey based on the chart-topping song written by Cory Asbury.
- Each entry will contain a Scripture verse, a highlighted “point to ponder,” and lines for journaling.