Ready to Wed: 12 Ways to Start a Marriage Youll Love
Ready to Wed discusses 12 Traits of a thriving marriage and offers a variety of topics to guide and advise those preparing to say, “I do!”
- Define a vision statement unique to your marriage.
- Positively engage conflict to build a foundation of trust and forgiveness.
- “Leave and cleave,” even if you are a child of divorce.
- Manage expectations―and your in-laws!
- Navigate hot-button issues including, sex and the chore wars.
- Cope with change, stress, and crisis―especially in your first year.
- Build a community of support and find mentors.
- Assess your progress using the Couple Checkup.
Loaded with advice, tips, and instructions, this valuable resource is ideal for soon-to-be-newlyweds and those who support them!