Winning the Battle Within
Realistic Steps to overcoming Sexual Strongholds
If you had the chance to overcome sexual stronghold and be free from the past without public embarrassment would you take it?
It's a lonely battle for those who struggle with lust and sexual abuse. Sexual addiction and shame can last a lifetime damaging relationships with other people and with God. The same is true for the scars of sexual abuse. Is there a way to actually resolve inner conflicts and be free from the offenses of the past?
Winning the Battle Within offers you that opportunity. Freedom in Christ Ministries founded by author Neil Anderson has a long track of helping Christians overcome the past and their addictive behaviors. Whether you work on your own or join a small group and learn together you will be able to break free. Designed so there's no need to expose embarrassing details of your struggle this book offers
- an overview of God's plan for sexuality and the Bible's standard for sexual behavior
- insights into how people become trapped in sexual bondage
- study questions that focus on the material and don't ask for intimate facts
- encouragement about your identity and position in Christ... the only One who can set you free
- helpful teaching on how to win the battle for your mind
Finally the "Steps to Freedom in Christ" a Scripture-focused process of repentance will help you resolve your personal and spiritual conflicts and lead you to sexual wholeness and enjoyment of God's perfect design for your emotions and body.
Paper Back: 213Pages