Boundaries in Marriage
Understanding the Choices That Make or Break Loving Relationships
It takes two become one
Two lives becoming one: that's the marriage ideal. But maybe you've discovered that it's easier said than done.
That's why boundaries - the ways we define and maintain our sense of individuality freedom and personal integrity - are so important. And it's why the principles described in Boundaries in Marriage are essential if you want your marriage to flourish.
Drs. Henry Cloud and john Townsend counselors and authors of Boundaries show you:
- Why boundaries are vital for a thriving productive marriage
- How values form the structure and architecture of marriage
- How to protect a marriage from intruders whether other people or personal idols
- Why each partner need to establish personal boundaries - and how to go about it
- How to work with a spouse who understands and values boundaries - and how to work with one who doesn't
Boundaries in Marriage helps you understand the friction points or serious hurts and betrayals in your marriage - and move beyond them to the mutual care respect affirmation and intimacy you both long for.
Paper Back: 255 Pages