Beauty For Ashes
Many people seem to have it all together outwardly, but inside they are a wreck. Their past has broken, crushed, and wounded them inwardly. They can be healed. God has a plan, and Isaiah 61 reveals that the Lord came to heal the brokenhearted. He wants to heal victims of abuse and emotional wounding. Joyce Meyer is a victim of the physical, mental, emotional, and sexual abuse she suffered as a child. Yet today she has a nationwide ministry of emotional healing to others like herself. In Beauty for Ashes she outlines major truths that brought healing in her life and describes how other victims of abuse can also experience God's healing in their lives.
You will learn:
* How to Deal with the Emotional Pain of Abuse
* How to Understand Your Responsibility to God for Overcoming Abuse
* Why Victims of Abuse Often Suffer from Other Addictive Behaviors
* How to Grab Hold of God's Unconditional Love
* The Importance of God's Timing in Working Through Painful Memories