Preparing for the Glory
A fresh move of God is on the horizon! In the midst of fear, conflict, and unrest, a great Kingdom light is piercing through the darkness. Since the Day of Pentecost, this light of Holy Spirit outpouring has been increasing in brightness and will soon break forth in an unprecedented outpouring of supernatural glory. Are you prepared for what God wants to release in these last days? Preparing for the Glory is a groundbreaking new work from John and Carol Arnott that shares practical keys, gleaned from over 20 years of leading a global revival movement, that will position you to expect and experience this new move of God!
Learn how to:
- Pray with prophetic words that announce the purposes and promises of God for increased outpouring
- Stay hungry for God by maintaining a passionate desire to encounter His presence, no matter how spiritually dry or distant you feel
- Press in for deeper experiences with the Spirit by "feeding" yourself on supernatural testimonies of God's work
- Embrace the fear of the Lord - the key that will unlock an increase of glory manifestations, unusual miracles, and Holy Spirit fire
- Prepare your life to be a resting place for the Holy Spirit in this historic hour of glory, presence, and miracles!
Features: Carol Arnott's prophetic dream about the next wave of Holy Spirit outpouring: what it will look like and the key to preparing for this imminent visitation of God's glory!