NIV Lifehacks Bible - LeatherSoft Gray
A “Lifehack” describes any advice, shortcut, tip or skill that will help you get things done more efficiently and effectively.
The NIV Lifehacks Bible uses “lifehacking” methods to give you practical and achievable tools to integrate spiritual habits into your busy, technology-centric, 21st century life. With 365 articles covering 30 life-changing disciplines, not only does this Bible illuminate scriptural wisdom on spiritual practices, it provides practical tips and strategies for applying them every day.
You’ll find these and other articles inside the Bible:
- 4 Tips for Making Wise Decisions
- 6 Steps for Interpreting the Bible
- 7 Questions for Recognizing Intentional Sins
- 4 Tips for Finding Time to Pray
- Featuring a foreword by author and theologian Kevin DeYoung, the NIV Lifehacks Bible is full of common-sense articles on foundational topics such as: prayer, self-reflection, character formation, and fasting. The Bible then features advice and helpful tips for building habits around these disciplines.
- 8.5-point type size